The RM will work as an advisor to identify and develop new opportunities to deliver advice and solutions to existing clients, and acquire new Wealth Management prospects
- Identify customer needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of our Investment Advisory services
- Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve an increase in the share of wallet
- Acquire New Clients for the firm and also develop new territories.
- Be able to work with colleagues of other divisions of the bank to Cross-Sell products and services to clients
- Adhere to all company processes and policies, and carry the company brand through developed functional and behavioral skills
- Deliver Sales Targets
- An advisor need to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and grow revenue for company Wealth Management while acquiring new clients as well
Required Qualification and Skills: Post-graduate qualification would be preferred in Wealth/ Private Banking
You must sign in to apply for this position.