Project Team Member – Manufacturing
Job Title – Project team member/specialist – Manufacturing
Job Description – We’re looking for someone to be part of our MFG team at our Halol location. This role will involve:
- Recognizes and communicates safe work practices and establishes guidelines for health/safety, housekeeping, ergonomics and discipline.
- Ensure effective implementation of all the quality standard requirements.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with employees, identify training needs & execute training for Group Leaders, Lead Associates & Associates
- Lead the team to ensure that the set quality goals are met in production process
- Support Group Leaders in effective problem solving to reduce rework and scrap.
- Ensure effective countermeasures are implemented for Quality Control based on feedback from audit activities and customer feedback
- Drive team to achieve all departmental target as well as organization targets
- Drive to develop line discipline and Problem-solving culture in team/shop
- Professional degree – BE/BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile
- Able to work on a technical, strategic and commercially focused projects
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in relevant domain
- Should have experience in MFG industry
- Co-ordinate & facilitate plant problem resolution activities
- Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team spirit, quick learner, who is keen to diversify her knowledge and skills.
- Passionate & flexible to embrace more opportunities and responsibilities
- Doer, action oriented, responsible and continuously strive for best
- Business and industry knowledge, strong technical domain knowledge
Experience – Minimum 2 year
Qualification – BE/BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile
You must sign in to apply for this position.