Project Specialist – Purchase/SCM
Job Description – We’re looking for someone to be part of our purchase team at our Plant located at Halol near Vadodara. This role will involve:
- Sourcing of various types of indirect/direct material and services as per approved sourcing policy and procedures
- Issuing Purchase Orders against the approved PR’s
- Dealing with and managing local and global suppliers to ensure best Quality, delivery and price
- Negotiating with vendors
- In Supply chain, working with 3rd party logistics for material receiving
- Production coordination of other departments and other unexpected issues.
- Technical / Management / Professional degree – B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA- Operations, Sales & Marketing
- Able to work on a technical, strategic and commercially focused projects
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in relevant domain
- Grit and determination to return on a full-time/part-time employment according to organizational need.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team spirit, quick learner, who is keen to diversify her knowledge and skills.
- Passionate & flexible to embrace more opportunities and responsibilities
- Open for travel based on job role requirement.
- Business and industry knowledge, strong technical domain knowledge
Experience – 2yrs
Qualification – B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA- Operations, Sales & Marketing
You must sign in to apply for this position.