Project Team Member – Product Engineering
Job Title – Project team member– Product Engineering
Job Description – We’re looking for someone to be part of our PE team at our Halol Plant . This role will involve:
- Data Management
- Ability to handle multiple agencies like Engineering Services, Part Suppliers and various user department for Data accuracy and transfer of data
- Change Management
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to deliver all future vehicle programs within the time, cost and quality.
- Strategic planning related to technical roadmap and performance mapping of product design and development
- Monitor cost & localization targets for respective CFTs
Telematics & Diagnostic
- Understand the various requirements related to Infotainment and Telematics
- Making development and validation plan for Telematics
- Good negotiation skills on time requirements with supplier
- Root Cause Analysis and quick implementation of solution.
- Design, production & field support for issue diagnosis, root causing & resolution
- Experience in vehicle functions
- Hardware testing
- Change management & Supplier management for development of parts, proto parts
- Technical / Management / Professional degree – B. Tech/ B.E/ MBA
- Able to work on a technical, strategic and commercially focused projects
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in relevant domain
- Grit and determination to return on a full-time/part-time employment according to organizational need.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team spirit, quick learner, who is keen to diversify her knowledge and skills.
- Passionate & flexible to embrace more opportunities and responsibilities
- Open for travel based on job role requirement.
- Business and industry knowledge, strong technical domain knowledge
Salary – Negotiable
Qualification – B. Tech/ B.E/ MBA
You must sign in to apply for this position.