Project Team Members/Specialists – Finance (Contract based)
We’re looking for someone to be part of our Finance team at our Plant located at Halol and Head office at Gurgaon near Vadodara. This role will involve:
- Evaluate & Execute various Financing initiatives to minimize cost of borrowing, improve working capital of the organization, credit exposure etc.
- Responsible for treasury activities for MGI
- Maintaining bank relationships and liquidity management
- Overseeing internal controls
- Identify business and financial risks, drive opportunities to improve systems / business processes
- Evaluate audit findings, present the audit outcome and recommendations to the auditee and leadership team.
- Dealing with all relevant departments and driving efficiencies / process improvement.
- Monitor developments in Government Rules, Regulations, Policies, Subsidies, Trade Agreements etc. to visualize the impact, create awareness and construct mitigation or business plans that benefits MGI.
- Draft, maintaining and implement Policy, SOP and guidelines for the function
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
What You’ll Need
- Masters/ Professional degree – Chartered Accountant, B. Com, M. Com, MBA – Finance
- Able to work on a technical, strategic and commercially focused projects
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in relevant domain
- Grit and determination to return on a full-time/part-time employment according to organizational need.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team spirit, quick learner, who is keen to diversify her knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Passionate & flexible to embrace more opportunities and responsibilities
- Doer, action oriented, responsible and continuously strive for best
- Open for travel based on job role requirement.
- Business and industry knowledge, strong technical domain knowledge
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
You must sign in to apply for this position.