Will be responsible for leading and governing Site Project portfolio to drive Business objectives.
- Drive Key Strategic Initiatives for the site and support site in achieving business objective
- Manages Project Portfolio for the Site and support with leadership team in optimizing it
- Build Project management Capability at Site
- Guide Project Leaders in successfully execution of Projects
- Create and deploy process and measurement system to drive and optimize Project portfolio
- Develop a plan to align, leverage and optimize the ‘MAKE-plan’ processes, roles & responsibilities and metrics, translate it into yearly objectives, and manage the deployment.
- Evaluate and drive continuous improvement of all processes to improve detailed scheduling and plant warehousing standards that optimize service and inventory.
- Critical KPI’s will include customer service, plan attainment, agility, total inventory (including downstream FG as well as local WIP/SLOB)
- Design and implement processes that provide for a high level of internal customer satisfaction, embedding lean principles and methodologies.
- Ensure lean practices and best in class supply concepts are consistently deployed and become the basis of the MAKE-Plan processes with the intent to reach and exceed benchmark levels.
- Align organization with Sales and Operations planning process; Ensure gaps between current demand plans are addressed; identify Supply/demand gap issues across warehouse supply and develop strategies with Plan partners.
- To provide effective and swift response to potential supply issues.
- Develop & implement strategy and vision to integrate and optimize plant scheduling warehousing & logistics in support of meeting/exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Ensure capacity planning is in place to address both short and long term growth; Support integration and alignment of acquired entities.
- Partner closely with regional and country planning teams to align strategies and meet customer expectations.
- Partner closely with the Purchase teams to ensure material deliveries and implementation of lean practices with suppliers. Interface and partner with the Customer and Logistics Services group to ensure optimization of supply from plants that direct ship.
- Graduate degree in Science or Engineering.
- MBA in supply chain /Operations Management
- A minimum of 10 years in supply chain, operations, manufacturing and/or logistics & planning.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills is required
- Strategic thinking, create, cultivate and implement change is required
- Strong Interdependent partnering capability
- Good knowledge and understanding of advanced supply chain concepts is preferred; Problem solving and ability to make decisions is required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.