Our Client is an Investment Bank.
The role is as follows-
Ensuring Daily PnL and balance sheet is accurately reported to the FO
- PnL reconciliation between various management reporting tools
- Ensuring that the relevant PnL and Balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends
- Ensuring the performance of T0 v/s T1 checks and fit for purpose commentary
- Reconciliations to be completed and all issues identified/resolved
- Ensuring all controls are adhered to
- Coordinating the completion and delivery of the tasks allocated to the team
- Ensuring that the team’s KPIs and SLAs are met
- Ensuring the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
- Monitoring control reports to ensure accuracy of data for P&L, validation and downstream processes
- Ensuring clean audit results from internal and external reviews
- Owning key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation
A university degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar)
• Good logical / reasoning skills, ability to apply existing knowledge to take logical approach while solving new un-seen issues.
• A working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on PnL / Balance sheet.
You must sign in to apply for this position.