• Network design, implementation and operations.
• Configures, installs and maintains Routers, Switches, SDWAN, NAC and other network devices/ infrastructure.
• Monitors and reports on network performance, usage and security.
• Troubleshoots and investigates network related all problems and incidents.
• Coordinates resolution of network problems by identifying issues and meeting with users, IT team members and hardware/software vendors to identify solutions.
• Assesses and resolves Level 2 and Level 3 network operational and performance issues.
• Needs to plan and implement new network projects as per requirements.
• Works with Information Security and IT teams on operational, performance & security issues and new projects.
• Responsible for uptime of SBIFM network, including all the branches, as per the SLA.
• Responsible for maintaining / managing all network devices as per SBIFM IT and Info Security policies and procedures.
• Responsible for preparing, maintaining and updating complete inventory of all network devices & infrastructure.
• Responsible for preparing, maintaining and updating network-related technical and project documentation.
• Develops and deploys high availability, resiliency, contingency and recovery efforts and plans to ensure continuous availability and accessibility of network (such as, LAN, WLAN, WAN) and infrastructure services.
• Reviews network plans for accuracy, completeness and content and ensures compliance with security and best practice requirements.
• Researches and identifies new solutions to automate/streamline, improve performance and enhance capacity of network infrastructure and security in order to increase efficiencies.
• Mentors and trains junior personnel/ network support engineers in network designs, architecture and issues to ensure SLAs are met and also, future requirements are planned and met.
• Creating, overseeing and testing security measures such as disaster recovery and access authentication.
• Responsible for implementing network connectivity for new branches and third parties in coordination with service providers as per policies.
CCNA/CCNP certification mandatory
You must sign in to apply for this position.