One of the leading Housing Finance Company:
Role as below:
|– Should be responsible for conducting Fraud investigations for the assigned location (s), branches and territories.
– Co-ordination with empanelled FCU agencies on an ongoing basis and ensure TAT adherence for all FCU actionables.
– Initiating Sampling, Seeding and Mystery shopping activities.
– Conducting various agency audits including collection agency, FI agency, Technical valuers, etc.
– Ensure timely submission of all reports pertaining to the Unit as per requirement
– Initiate recovery follow ups pertaining to Fraud cases
– Clear understanding of the company process and policies; identifying gaps if any from time to time and recommending for improvements.
– Understanding emerging fraud patterns in market and updation of the same to Risk / Business units including updating internal negative database.
– Extend necessary support to the Collection & Legal unit for follow up of overdues pertaining to the location including liaison with agencies / lawyers empanelled.
Analytical skills – Understanding of systems including Excel for reports
You must sign in to apply for this position.