This position will be based out of Mumbai and will be driving cross functional supply chain responsibilities as; E2E CIP process, Key projects PMO, Performance management, Custodian of driving SC initiatives & OGSM. Incumbent will also be providing support in driving country NPD projects by working closely with the NPD PMO’s.
This leader will work closely with various local as well as regional stakeholders.
- Local: India Product Supply Leadership Team, Marketing leadership team, India management board.
- Regional: Regional IMO team, RFLT’s, Regional finance etc.
- To coordinate E2E CIP process across the supply chain functions and will drive ‘sustainable’ CIP’s to consistently improve supply chain GP %
- Responsible for driving SC strategic (Path to Value) initiatives and will be custodian of driving OGSM initiatives across the SC functions
- Performance management and reporting to ensure country key SC metrics and targets are being delivered
- PMO for SC projects (Jules II) and Critical projects as identified in country OGSM
- Support NPI PMO’s in driving key NPI’s for flawless execution. This will involve close coordination with country SC product supply leadership team, marketing leadership team, finance and technical functions such as R&D, SMP, QA, RA etc.
- Engineering graduate with Post Graduation in Operations management
Experience and Skills:
- 12 Years+ of cross functional Supply Chain experience
- Rounded experience of supply chain is critical to perform this role and having cross functional experience will be added advantage
- Strategic thinking along with evidence of strong people management of a high performing team
- Experience in leading sustainable and quantifiable change/ improvement programs
- Demonstrated ability to work with people
- Excellent motivator and communicator
Influencing without authority
You must sign in to apply for this position.