- Continuous engagement with business leaders, employees and HR to identify employees’ learning needs.
- Developing an overall learning and development strategy approach in-line with business plan, specially in a virtual environment
- Forecast annual participation and basis that, design and circulate the training and development calendar, budgeting and L&D analytics and insights
- Identifying, designing & delivering high quality & cost-efficient learning solutions for induction, that drive the achievement of strategic goals and objectives
- Overseeing end to end planning and scheduling and delivery of all training programs
- Ensuring training effectiveness by receiving regular inputs/feedback and ensuring effective translation of learning on the job
- Continuous engagement with key stakeholders in country and the regional/global L&D team to partner on critical leadership and learning initiatives
- Continuous innovation in L&D practices to make the interventions impactful and cost effective. Revamp induction by making it more engaging and re-defining the mode of delivery and content
- Establish mechanisms to evaluate training effectiveness and measure learning impact and behavioral changes at the individual and organizational level
- To oversee, measure and validate the delivery and quality of training and development provided, and devise and track the impact of interventions
- A minimum of a Master-Degree with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience is required
Experience & Skills:
- Human Resources Services experience is strongly preferred, specifically should have had some exposure to HRIS Systems.
- Some exposure to managing or developing development programs is preferred
- Experience in partnering with businesses on developing and implementing projects and solutions is preferred
You must sign in to apply for this position.