Our Client is an Investment Bank.
The role is as follows-
Design and execute controls supporting SCCL (Single Counterparty Credit Limits) reporting.
- analyze control outputs and identify root causes for exceptions
- coordinate manual adjustments for tactical remediation and feed into strategic change programs across the front-to-back infrastructure stack
- assess impact due to policy changes, new business initiatives and propose refinements to the control framework
- collaborate with senior stakeholders across different asset-gathering and investment bank businesses with a focus on optimising scarce resources for the Bankminimum 8 years’ experience preferably in the banking domain with four to six years’ experience in Regulatory Reporting or as a Product Controller
- exposure to Capital & Liquidity regulatory requirements (Basel framework) and calculation of associated metrics (RWA, EAD, LCR etc.)
- understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk and regulatory requirements outlined in SCCL Regulation or similar regulation (Large Exposure Reporting)
- in-depth understanding of Capital Markets & Financial Products
- sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
You must sign in to apply for this position.