- Daily operations & administration of Virtualization platform (VMware ESXi, Hyper V, Nutanix).
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot VMware/Hyper V Environment.
- Administration and support of MS Office 365 suite, including configurations and policies.
- Administration and management of DFS, Terminal Servers, Hyper V, Internet Information Server, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and file server migrations.
- Create and manage accounts on Active Directory.
- Administration and management of SAN and NAS solutions.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Active Directory and Group Policy in domain environment.
- Monitoring of Windows systems to maintain uptime SLA and reliable operation.
- Manage and maintain backup solution.
- Create and maintain documentation relating to Windows infrastructure and applications supported.
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for related activities/ functions.
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Using tools such as Vrops, monitor the capacity utilization and forecast the future requirements based on the trends.
- Handle systems audits and ensure that the identified gaps are fixed.
Required Skills: VMware, Linux and Windows system engineer/ administrator.
You must sign in to apply for this position.