Project Team Member – CEM
Job Title – Project team member/specialist – Customer Experience & Marketing (Sales/AfterSales/Dealer Development/Customer Care & Delight/Marketing)
Job Description – We’re looking for someone to be part of our CEM team at our Gurgaon Head office . This role will involve:
- Cultivate and manage strong relationship with dealership staff
- Achievement of model wise, monthly, and annual vehicle wholesale and retail sales target
- Manage the Dealer sales field operation teams
- Managing and delegating work to dealer teams
- Maintains Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports of the sales trends and actions in place
- Implement and maintain Aftersales service standards across network.
Customer Care and Customer Delight
- Ensuring level of customer satisfaction provided by the network
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Enhance and monitor quality and timely provision of customer services
- Managing complaint & Root Cause analysis for improvement.
- Managing the Dealer Management System to enhance Customer experience, dealer productivity or profitability
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Managing promotional activities
- Coordination with creative team for events/content development/branding
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Analysing campaign performance
- Technical / Management / Professional degree – B. Tech, B.E, MBA (Preferable)- Sales & Marketing, Brand Management
- Able to work on a technical, strategic and commercially focused projects
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in relevant domain
- Grit and determination to return on a full-time/part-time employment according to organizational need.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team spirit, quick learner, who is keen to diversify her knowledge and skills.
- Passionate & flexible to embrace more opportunities and responsibilities
- Open for travel based on job role requirement.
- Business and industry knowledge, strong technical domain knowledge
Experience – Minimum 2 year
You must sign in to apply for this position.