- Will be primarily aligned into Business Technology Leader unit of Technology Organization.
- Will work closely with Technology Product Line owners and CD team, Service Providers to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories.
- Delivery of capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for Service Providers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, … etc.).
- Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
Education & Other Special Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience in IT is required.
- Engineering/Computer Graduate with MBA would be an add on.
- Excellent influencing and teaming skills to partner at all levels.
- Proficient in communication and building relationships.
- Experience of working with FMCG secondary sales business domain.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills with the ability to partner with teams.
- Demonstrated capability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
You must sign in to apply for this position.