Our Client is an Investment Bank.
The role is as follows-
communicate with supervisors to make them aware of any potential problems or Risks
– obtain accurate, comprehensive and timely corporate action related information (e.g. DRIP/DVOP, CHAN, LIQU etc.)
– interpret announcement information on various the corporate actions for potential deadline sensitive terms
– discrepancies and exceptions need to be resolved promptly
– understand and adhere to all departmental procedures and controls
– adherence to the quality standards and procedures laid down in the team
– research plus review more complicated corporate action events using database system.
– identify all eligible holders, develop and ensure to distribute notifications related to corporate market events complex in nature
– resolve all discrepancies; ensure to take action on everyday matters as well as inquiries from all external clients plus internal departments
– ensure to escalate more complicated issues complying procedures to assure timeliness and processing accuracy
– convey and manage entire event deadlines
– ensure to reconcile SWIFT MT564 / MT568 (notifications/narrative) as received from global custodian versus customer positions held at back-office systems
Invoice Processing IB Background
You must sign in to apply for this position.