Perform analytical reviews for 3PISA report;
Perform data collection, analysis and reporting;
Liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities;
Capture and document of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements;
Manage relations with stakeholders;
Act as a mentor for junior colleagues;
Provide subject matter expertise in Risk Management; lead training and awareness presentations.
TPRM – 3rd Party Information Security Assessment (3PISA)
7yrs in IT Audit or Information Security, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Risk and Control Assessments
• knowledge of assessing or auditing in the area of Information Security ;
• excellent knowledge of report development by using Excel, VB, Macros
• understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice;
• strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and report significant amounts of data in terms of meaningful information .
• experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.;
• one of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
• a strong communicator, with spoken and written English
• good team player with analytical ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects;
• comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team;
• having risk identification and risk articulation skills
• able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders;
• able to show initiative, make logical decisions and stay goal oriented at unclear times.
You must sign in to apply for this position.